All reservations must be made at least 14 days in advance. Fifty percent (50%) of the total lodging price is due to confirm reservation. The remaining balance is due 30 days in advance of stay. Reservations made within 30 days will not be allowed without payment in full at time of reservation
Fifty percent (50%) of the total lodging price is due upon confirmation of reservation. Reservations made within 30 days of reservation will not be confirmed without payment in full at time of reservation. Cancellations made within 365 days of the reserved date will forfeit 100% of the deposit made. All cancellations made earlier than these dates are subject to a 5% processing fee and additional 3% on deposits made by credit card. Customer will be afforded one change of date of reservation for the same year but if a subsequent change is canceled then 100% of deposit will be forfeited. Landlord will make best efforts to lease canceled dates and if successful for the same rate as a customer then 85% of the deposit will be refunded.
Rules & Guidelines
- Rental rate for the property is for a maximum of 70 people, an additional $15 per person per night for each person over the total of 70.
- A lodge cleaning fee of $395 and $195 Group Use Area Cleaning Fee is applied to each new full property reservation.
- All rentals must be a minimum of 3 nights during peak season and 2 nights during off-peak season
- Peak Season rentals must be Monday – Wednesday nights, Thursday – Saturday or Sunday nights, or Monday – Saturday or Sunday nights (3, 4, 6, or 7 nights total)
- Check-in is after 2:00 pm, and check-out is before 11:00 am. Early check in and late check out by manager’s permission only.