Blacks Fork River Lodge is located in the southwest corner of Wyoming, five miles south of Fort Bridger in Uinta County. With the vast Wyoming Prarie to the east and the Unita Mountains to the west, there are endless sports, activities, and adventures to enjoy. Fly fishing on the Green River above or below Flaming Gorge Reservoir or right off the deck of the lodge, Snowmobiling in the Uintas, the Mountain Man Rendevous the list goes on and on.
Distance and Driving Times to Selected Destinations from the Lodge
- Mountain View, WY – 5 miles – 5 minutes
- Park City, UT – 99 Miles – 1.5 hours
- Salt Lake City, UT – 120 Miles – 2 hours
- Flaming Gorge – 48 Miles – 48 minutes
- Seedskadee Wildlife Refuge – 79 Miles – 1 hour 15 minutes
- Rock Springs, WY – 79 Miles – 1 hour, 17 minutes